Next Esthetics Class Beginning September 17th- Only a few seats available!
Please email Ashlie, our Enrollment Coordinator at email@example.com for any questions you have on pricing, details, and tours.
Basic Esthetics Program Description
Basic Esthetics Topics of Study
- Laws & Regulations
- General Sciences
- Applied Sciences
- Skin Care
- Body & Skin Care Treatments
- Hair Removal
Basic Esthetics Practical Performance Requirements
- Consultations, cleansing and Skin Analysis (35)
- Manual Facials (65)
- Machine Facials (50)
- Body Treatments (20)
- Make up (25)
- Hair Removal (25)
*Upon completion of the Basic Esthetics program you will be eligible to take the Virginia State Board exam for licensing as a Basic Esthetician.
Master Esthetics Program Description
Master Esthetics Topics of Study
- Orientation, advanced business subjects & infection control
- State Laws, rules & regulations
- Advanced Anatomy & Physiology
- Advanced Skin Care & Advanced Skin Care Practices
- Advanced Esthetics Procedures
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
Master Esthetics Practical Requirements
- Advanced Treatments (40)
- Microdermabrasion (50)
- Chemical Exfoliation (75)
- Lymphatic Drainage (50)
*Upon completion of the Master Esthetics program you will be eligible to take the Virginia State Board exam for licensing as a Master Esthetician.